4.27.2017

Here With You Always *Shimmerz Paints*

Hello, crafty friends! I'm here today sharing my latest 12x12 layout that I created using some gorgeous Shimmerz paints! 


I started by choosing some of my favorite Coloringz inks in "Don't Citron Me", "Mamma Sings the Blues", and "Mandarin Mai Tai" and used the packaging technique to create the background for my layout.  I simply misted these Coloringz on some leftover plastic packaging and smeared them around  some white cardstock as you can see in the photo below.


After the Coloringz dried, I used a triangle stencil from my stash and some Dazzlerz shimmering dimensional paste in "Red-iculous" for even more texture and color.


Next up, I added lots of patterned paper pieces and die cut embellishments from Pinkfresh Studio because the colors coordinated so well with my photo and the Coloringz inks.


I love how fun this page turned out with the silly photo of my youngest son and his blue mustache he got out of a vending machine at a local Mexican restaurant, lol!


Thanks so much for joining me and I hope you have a fabulous day!



No comments:

Post a Comment