11.16.2017

#HOCO '17 | Adrienne Alvis

Hello, everyone! 

I'm here with a layout that I created using some Vibez, Coloringz, Texturez, and Shimmerz for the Shimmerz Paints blog today!


My son and his girlfriend recently went to his homecoming dance together and I managed to get some really great photos of them! I was inspired by the colors in the photo for this page, so I used some Kraft card stock and some Texturez in "Tidy Widy" and a plus sign stencil from my stash to create the dimensional background effect. I layered a single, wide, strip of patterned paper vertically down my page and used some Shimmerz in "Golden Wheat" to color the neutral striped piece of patterned paper. I simply swiped a dry paintbrush in the Shimmerz and brushed it on, making sure to not use too much. 


After the Texturez dimensional paste dried, I used some Coloringz in "Night Moves", which is the perfect black, to add a few ink splatters around my page. I also forgot to mention that I lightly misted the Kraft card stock with some Vibez in "Glorious Day" to add just the right amount of shimmer to this layout. It's a little hard to tell in the photo how that looks. 


I used several coordinating embellishments to complete my page and was really happy how this layout turned out!


I hope I've given you some inspiration for you next project using some Shimmerz Paints products! Thanks so much for stopping by today!




No comments:

Post a Comment